senior compliance officer
There are two main areas of importance when building compliance programs - protecting companies from abuses while still ensuring the efficiency of business processes.
healthcare compliance officer
"There are two main areas of importance when building compliance programs - protecting companies from abuses while still ensuring the efficiency of business processes."
Johnson & Johnson
Ernst & Young
Scope of support
High-workload periodsSupport provided when compliance deptartments face high-workload periods due to:
1. Activities review (audits) - gathering and providing information, channeling questions and answers from/to audit teams, supporting overloaded compliance processes
2. Periodic employees certifications (i.e annual). Conducting compliance certifications, designing and reviewing compliance presentations, internal communication. Supporting other compliance processes during certification.
3. Supporting (Sunshine Act) implementation projects.
4. Implementing post-audit recommendations.
Compliance projectsManaging compliance projects:
1.Marketing, market access, patient programs reviews and analysis.
2. Implementing new compliance processes and procedures.
3. Conducting trainings and internal communication.
4. Procedures, SOPs, processes, anti-bribery, anti-fraud design and reviews. Increasing effectiveness, gap analysis, anti-bribery, anti-fraud analysis.
5. Compliance projects planning and implementation support.
6.Conducting and supportingcompliance reviewsand internal compliance audits.
Compliance communicationCompliance internal communication:
1. Organizing and carrying out internal conferences
2. Composing and reviewing compliance presentations, and other communication channels (intranet, newsletters, mailing).
3.Building employees engagement strategies .